- We typically connect 90% of our clients to a primary care provider during their recuperation with us.
- Medicaid statistics show a 52% decrease in clients accessing the Emergency Dept. when they have been admitted into the ATHRC program.
- 70% of our clients adhere to filling prescriptions one year after respite discharge compared with 20% one year prior to receiving respite care services.
- Nearly 100% of our clients are evaluated for substance abuse/mental health (SA/MH) issues and over half typically engage with SA/MH counselors.
- Consistent with national trends, local hospitals have seen savings to their bottom line due to shorter inpatient care and fewer readmissions after utilizing ATHRC services.
- After being cared for at ATHRC, 40% of our clients are typically placed in permanent supportive housing, assisted living or a nursing facility. None of them have returned to the streets.
- We have helped over 45% of our clients, who were eligible, enroll in Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid or other benefits they were not receiving.
- ATHRC provides shelter, clinical care, wraparound services, care coordination and safe transitions back into the community.
- ATHRC has provided safe respite to nearly 700 clients.